TERMS OF CONCLUSION OF AGREEMENTS FOR DISTANCE BETWEEN AiCOACH SP. Z O.O. AND CONSUMERS
1. A consumer who has concluded a distance or off-premises contract may, within 14 days, withdraw from it without giving any reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in art. 33, art. 34 par. 2 and art. 35 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Dz.U.2014.827).
2. The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a relevant written statement - a form whose model is attached as Annex 2 to the abovementioned bill
3. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
4. The period of withdrawal from the contract begins with taking possession of the goods by the consumer or a third party appointed by the consumer other than the carrier.
5. Returns to the seller should take place immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract.
6. The cost of returning the items is borne by the consumer AiCOACH Sp. z o.o. does not refund the additional shipping costs to the consumer, i.e. other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by AiCOACH Sp. z o.o.
7. If the consumer exercises the right to withdraw from the contract after making a request in accordance with art. 15 para. 3 and art. 21 par. 2 above of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Dz.U.2014.827), is obliged to pay for the benefits fulfilled until the withdrawal from the contract, in particular for the used subscription period of the application.
8. The right to withdraw from an agreement concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not entitled to the consumer in situations described in art. 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Dz.U.2014.827), including in relation to contracts: 1) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has performed the service fully with the express consent of the consumer who was informed before the beginning of the service that after fulfilling the provision by the entrepreneur, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract; 2) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs; 3) in which the subject of the service is something which is subject to rapid spoiling or has a short shelf-life; 4) in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery; 5) in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery; 6) for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the fulfillment of the service began with the consumer's express consent before the expiration of the deadline for withdrawal and after the trader has informed him about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
9. With regard to promotions consisting in enabling the purchase of another (additional) item at a reduced price, the condition for using the promotion is the conclusion (legal sale) of a contract for the sale of the product covered by the promotion referred to above, with AiCOACH Sp. z o.o. Loss of buyer status (eg as a result of exercising the right to withdraw from a distance contract without giving reasons) is tantamount to a violation of the terms of the promotion and will result in an adjustment of the sale price in relation to the product which was purchased at a reduced price by increasing its price to the regular price valid on the date of order. The buyer will be refunded the price of the returned product after deducting the value of the correction of the sales document issued for the promotional product (additional).
10. AiCOACH Sp. z o.o. does not apply substitute goods policy.