Information about the Administrator and the processing of personal data by him
The administrator of your personal data is AiCOACH Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in: Aleja Zjednoczenia 36, 01-830 Warsaw, PL
The administrator runs an online store at AiCOACH Shop, hereinafter referred to as the Website.
- Providing personal data in order to perform the contract for the provision of services set out in the Online Store Regulations is voluntary, but it is also a condition for the conclusion of the contract. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to conclude a contract and provide services.
- Under the acronym, RODO should be understood as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
- Persons who register on the Website are requested to provide the data necessary to create and service the account. In order to facilitate the service, the User may provide additional data, thereby agreeing to their processing. Such data can be deleted at any time.
- The administrator carefully selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data being processed. Only persons duly authorized by the Administrator have full access to the databases.
- The administrator protects personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law.
- Personal data will not be processed in an automated manner.
- Visitors can view the Website without prior registration and provide personal data.
Objectives and grounds for processing personal data by the Administrator
Personal data will be processed in order to:
- performance of the contract for the provision of services defined in the Online Store Regulations (pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR);
- fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of the RODO);
- analytical and statistical, involving the analysis of Users' activity, as well as their preferences in order to improve the functionalities and services provided (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- marketing of own products or services, including personalized ones (pursuant to Article 6 (1) letter f) of the RODO);
- pursuing or securing claims (pursuant to Article 6 (1) letter f of the RODO);
The User's activity on the Website, including his personal data, can be recorded in the system logs. Information collected in the logs processed in connection with the provision of services. The administrator also processes them for technical purposes - in particular, the data may be temporarily stored and processed to ensure the security and proper functioning of IT systems, e.g. in the context of backup copies, tests of changes in information systems, detection of irregularities or protection against abuse and attacks.
Time of processing personal data
- As a rule, the data is processed by the time the service is provided or the order is being processed, until the consent is withdrawn or the effective opposition to data processing is filed in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the Administrator's legitimate interest.
- The data processing period may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish and assert any claims or defend against them, and after that time only if and to the extent required by law. After the end of the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
Recipients of data
- In connection with the implementation of services, personal data will be disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems, entities such as banks and payment operators, entities providing accounting, legal, auditing, consulting and courier services.
- If the User agrees, his data may also be made available to other entities for their own purposes, including marketing purposes.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User's terminal device and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Website AiCOACH Sp. z o.o., Aleja Zjednoczenia 36, 01-830 Warsaw.
- Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies:
- "Session" cookies - "session cookies" are temporary files that are stored in the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
- "Permanent" (persistent cookies) - "Persistent" cookies are stored in the User's device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
- "Functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- "Advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
Deleting and managing cookies
The User has the right to access their data, obtain copies thereof, the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object to data processing based on the justified interest of the Administrator or to processing for direct marketing, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (if the processing takes place on the basis of consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
The right to rectify data is carried out in relation to the User who has an account on the Website also by allowing him to edit data in the "My Account" section, the "Data edition" tab.
- The User who has an account on the Website has the right to delete it.
- In order to delete an account, a message should be sent under the heading "Cancellation" to the following address: email@example.com. The message must be sent from the email address assigned to the account at the AiCOACH Shop. Canceling your account is not tantamount to deleting your personal data.
- If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the RODO or other provisions on the protection of personal data, the data subject may file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- The application regarding the implementation of the data subjects' rights may be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the Administrator's contact details indicated below or directly to the Data Protection Officer.
- The application should, if possible, precisely indicate what the request is for. In particular, what authorization is required by the person submitting the application and what processing the request is for.
- If the Administrator is not able to determine the content of the request or identify the person submitting the application based on the submitted application, he will ask the applicant for additional information.
- A response to applications will be given within one month of receipt. If it is necessary to extend this deadline, the Administrator will inform the applicant about the reasons for such extension.
- The answer will be given to the e-mail address from which the application was sent, and in the case of letters sent by ordinary mail to the address provided by the applicant, unless the content of the letter indicates the desire to receive feedback to the e-mail address (if mail given).
Contact details of the Administrator
- Contact with the Administrator is possible via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. or correspondence address of AiCOACH Sp. z o. o .: Aleja Zjednoczenia 36, 01-830 Warszawa, PL
- The policy is verified on an ongoing basis and updated as necessary.